We’re well into the dog days, and nothing pairs better with that long-shadowed transition out of summer than a side of corn. We’ve got a zesty cilantro-lime recipe that will compliment your favorite grilled entrée. Enjoy!
6 ears corn, shucked
2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
1 lime, zested and juiced
2 teaspoons salt
3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Put softened butter in a mixing bowl
3. Add dry ingredients: cilantro, lime zest and lime juice.
4. Mix thoroughly. Use immediately or refrigerate.
5. Coat each ear of corn in 2 tablespoons of the cilantro-lime butter.
6. Wrap each ear individually in foil.
7. Roast until hot and steaming, about 25 minutes. Serve with extra butter on the side.
Suggestion: Try this on the grill, using the corn husks to hold in the butter instead of foil.
Like this recipe? Here are a few more you’ll enjoy!