“Did You Get What I Got?”

Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah or simply the Holiday Season, our Earth Fare tradition continues with a celebration of FIVE FREEBIES over ten days!

Last year, we serenaded you with our version of “The 12 Days of Christmas.” This year, we bring you “Did You Get What I Got?” inspired by the Christmas classic “Do you hear what I hear?” The Earth Fairy is back again!

The Earth Fairy will be delivering these holiday freebies to your email and each are valid for two days. Click to sign up for the Earth Fare emails, so she can make that delivery!

If you want to know what freebies to expect this week from the Earth Fairy, she gives you some hints (and some answers) in the video!

Which freebie are you looking forward to the most?
Tell us in the comments section below!

This entry was posted in Holidays and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to “Did You Get What I Got?”

1. Betty A says:

Loved your Earth Fairy—
    Looking forward to something from Deli!

2. Sjk says:

I’m looking forward to the FREE Ice Cream! I didn’t get it the last time, it was sold OUT! Happy Holidays! Eat at Earth Fair.

3. Rene says:

The freebies I like are for the things I don’t normally buy. Like the cheeses – where I have the opportunity to try something that helps me stretch my grocery budget AND broaden my tastes. Or, for the more expensive items I do buy and get a little treat for being a regular customer (like the cocoa covered almonds! Yummy!)

And, as an aside, I normally visit the Earth Fare on SchoolHouse Rd. in Charlotte, and the cashiers are always so pleasant and helpful. I like shopping there because of them. Although I have to admit, most of the ppl at most of the Earth Fares are welcoming and congenial. Thanks for all you do!

4. Kristy says:

You all are THE BEST! – I can’t wait to try the free cheese! – Okay, what I’m most looking forward to….How about a pound – yes a whole pound of the sesame kale from the deli department? – or something from Garden of Life? or the milk in the glass bottles – I’ve never tried that yet. – or that holiday coffee that was served at the SouthPark store last Thursday and the Thursday before – so good!

5. LOVE the free coupons! Earth Fare just opened here in Cleveland and I am so excited to be able to try their awesome products with these coupons!! Thanks so much Earth FAIRY! <3 *hehe*

6. Carol Wladecki says:

I visited your store in Fairview Park, Ohio today and it was such a pleasant experience. All the people working there were so pleasant and so very friendly and helpful. It was truly a wonderful experience!!

7. Janet Frank says:

Freebie I’m looking forward to is the fresh pineapple! What a great snack! Thanks, Earth Fairy!

8. Anna R says:

I love brie; can’t wait to see the other “freebies”

9. Richard Walkins says:

I appreciate the coupons but why would the store run out before the coupon is expired? Please make sure your stores have enough supplies BEFORE putting the coupons out. It’s a huge dissappointment.

10. SweetMamaB says:

Loved the brie!! So pleased… REALLY looking forward to the pineapple and the ice cream! Thank you so much, you silly Earth Fairy! I also like that this was filmed in MY Earth Fare! Great to see the manager skipping around… :) Merry Christmas!

11. Rebecca Jenkins says:

Your store is great! I only wish I lived closer. I like these freebies: chicken, ground chuck, percentage off bulk items, and discount on food bar.

Thanks for all your help with our budget! Keep up the good work and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

12. Alexandria says:

I would like free cheese!!

13. Kristina Hoefel says:

Pineapple and Ice Cream…too sweet. Earthfairy you rock!

14. Debbie says:

The pineapple! With going vegan this year, it’s the only treat I’ll be able to eat. However, with all the great freebies and the heart God has given me, I take the other non-vegan treats and bless my friends with them and make sure they know from where it came – yes, our awesome Earth Fairy from EarthFare… Thank you SO much for all the freebies you send throughout the year – it REALLY helps this single mom…

15. Jason says:

We went to see the Earth Fairy and Saint Nicklaus at the South Asheville location. My son would not go near Santa, but he loved the earth fairy!!

16. Charlotte McDaniel says:

I would like Chicken Salad, hummus, salad dressing, or chocolate. Power Meal Salad mix was best free product ever.

17. Dwight Spencer says:

Thanks for adding to the Spirit of the Season! Glad you are in GSO & free sausage be good!!

18. Terri David says:

Would love items that vegans can eat. Too much cheese and meat. Not good for people, the animals, or the environment. I thought you were supposed to be environmentally friendly.