Welcome to Earth Fare Dayton!

Nothing’s going to rain on THIS parade! We are so thrilled to say hello to Dayton, OH! We’ll be updating Facebook throughout the day, so click here to stay tuned for photos and more.

Thanks to everyone who entered our contest, and congratulations to our winners:

Maureen, Lisa R., Saffa, Chris, and Michael!

We’ll see you in Dayton!

This entry was posted in Your Store and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Welcome to Earth Fare Dayton!

1. Shawn says:

I saw the signage on my way to Spin at 5:15 this AM. I can’t wait to come and visit. I’m very excited by everything that I’ve seen on the site so far!! I have to say that the All Natural Chicken Breast would have been great to have for the White Chicken Chili I made last evening. Looking forward to making purchases of products with out High Fructose Corn Syrup! I’ll see you in new Centerville location this evening!

2. Rachel Behr says:

Yipee!!!!!!!!!! So excited that we won’t have to miss Earthfare here at home (Knoxville, TN) when we’re visiting my hubbie’s family in Springfield, OH!!! Thanks, Earthfare, for opening a store in the Dayton area!

3. Krysensia says:

I was so excited to come to the store today. However, i was very disappointed by the hot bar. The food was gross. Maybe it was on the hot bar too long? Hopefully the quality gets better. Us, Daytonians love flavorful food.

4. Maureen says:

Thank you so much for my gift card! We picked it up yesterday and spent it all (and more) immediately. The employees were all very nice and we enjoyed the experience! Thank you!

5. Marisa says:

I’m buying bananas and the taste is too sweet. I believe, Earth Fare has changed the company. I did like Chiquita organic. But the Dole’s organic are too too sweet.

6. Marisa says:

Managers, should work with the employees as a team, and be kinder, sometimes are too harsh or fault finding. Is hard enough to have to do everyday the same tasks over and over.
    They should encourage them not to reprimand them.

7. Marisa says:

I do have to compliment the cooks at Earth Fare Athens GA.
    I had dinner and it was out of this world. The butternat squash , lima beans, and blueberry cobbler. Wowwwwwwww. I’m a chef and I was impress.
    Athens Earth Fare. Has great chefs, always.
    Also management and employees are awsome. In all the departments I shop there almost everyday and I’m impress.

8. Krysensia says:

Tried more food today and disappointed. :( What is your policy on refunds?

• earthfare says:

Krysensia, you are welcome to a refund on any product you were unhappy with. You can bring back the product or, if it was a perishable item that you’ve since thrown out, just your receipt and we will be happy to give you a refund. Please also give your feedback to the store so that we can be better next time!

9. Pete Hanley says:

My wife asked me to log on and sign up for weekly specials. I did so and have no problem getting on now but at 10:45 I was not allowed to print the free coupon for joining. Reason? Is it because I do not use outlook express?

Thanks

10. Lindsey says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE earthfare. However, I live in Houston. Do you know if ya’ll will be expanding in that area anytime soon? I have had to pack my luggage full of food when I visit my parents in TN. It would be nice to have one locally!